streda 8. októbra 2014

FALL OBSESSION

Hi. First question: What is your fave time of the year? For me it is fall.(obviously) I love the air, the colours, the trees and the leaves, the atmosphere and fashion. I think fall is a bit scary for me, bc of halloween, but that is so magic. I mean, it really is. All the ghost and haunted houses. Aww I love it. Also I feel really good bc I think of my grandparents a lot. I like to light canles for them. It doesn´t make me sad anymore. Also I am graceful.
Fall is such an amazing season of the year and people should give it more attention. Everyone loves wearing hoodies and darker colours and blankets and being cosy as well. I think it is better than summer. I love to make myself a tea, light my candle and read The perks of being a wallflower.
Think about it.
What do you think about fall? Do you like it? What do you like about it most?




Pictures from tumblr.
COMMENT&FOLLOW

1 komentár:

  1. LOVE the pictures! This year it took me pretty long to start apperciating fall. But these pictures make it easy for me ;)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť