štvrtok 18. decembra 2014

HARD TIMES

Sorrow. Do you know it? Sadness. Better word. Loneliness? Hopeless feeling? Yes. I do know this words. I've been through it, trough hard times. Life is beautiful, but..sometimes it's hard to get up in the morning and go to sleep at night. Sometimes it's hard to brush your teeth and get dressed. Sometimes it's hard to say I love you, when you are not feeling anything. It's hard. It's depression. 
It is hard to live with. You are not able to do anything. You can't get up, you can't study, get dressed..It's pointless. All you want to do is to lay in your bed wainting for your death. Anxiety attacks you everytime. Your family thinks you are freak. Your friends think you are freak. But you are not. You are sad. You can't do much with it. 
I've been there. If you need some help, please contact me, I am here for you. 
jasnapamulova@gmail.com

2 komentáre:

  1. I just went through all of those steps not long ago, thankfully its getting better and better each day, but i'd love to keep in contact with you to keep supporting each other.

    Hang in there babe!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Lovely!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť