nedeľa 17. mája 2015

SPRING (p.1?)

Hi everyone. I am so sorry I have not added any post, I really do not have any reason for it, except one: my computer stopped working, so all the photos are lost by now and I need to make new ones. BUT I have exciting news: I am starting new "series" of posts about running, because I think that might be helpful for some of you and also interesting. The next thing I will be doing is this "spring" related posts. This one is just random, but I am planning OOTDs and make-up looks and spring favourites. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT!

Anyway, back to this post. I took some pictures today and thought that I would share them. I personally love spring and the nature is beautiful and the weather is even better. What do you think?

 View from my balcony.

 My father is trying to grow strawberries.

 More flowers.

Messy hair. All day every day.

COMMENT&FOLLOW

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára