pondelok 19. júna 2017

GRUNGE p.12

Hello!

I'm back again can you believe it! I'm such a bad blogger and I keep trying to be consistent on my blog, but I always manage to fail. Either it's because of my health issues or because school is crazy and I don't have enough time. Or maybe I'm just making excuses. So I'm giving myself another chance to be a proper blogger again and if I fail again, I shoul quit. Will see what happens.

Today is the day of bringing back my favourite series on my blog- the grunge series wooo. I love getting inspired by other people's outfits and style, especially when it comes to grunge. Enjoy!

Last grunge post.





Sky Ferreira. 



I hope you got some inspo. Let me know which picture did you like the best!

COMMENT&FOLLOW

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára