nedeľa 10. septembra 2017

EDEN | OOTD

Hello, dollies! How are you?

I'm feeling terrible. I don't know why, to be frank. I'm keeping a lot of emotions to myself and it truly tortures me. I don't know how to let them out and it makes me really unhappy, frustrated and angry. I hope it'll get better.

Today's post is an og ootd. I decided to wear something more pastel because it's a nice change. I'd love to wear more pastel pieces in the future. What do you think about pastels for fall? Let me know.




 I have no idea what happened to the quality of these 2 pics, but it's making me really angry.



 I know how to do scale even tho it doesn't look like it.


 This pear has better butt than me.

Pictures taken by David: ig: @davidkoo158  his blog: id-pics.blogspot.sk 

Outfit info: 
Shirt- my grandads
Jeans- H&M
Shoes- Puma (deichmann)
Sack- unavailable
Choker- gift
Glasses- H&M

Follow me!
personal ig: @jayypam 

Title: 


What do you think? Are pastels given enough attention in autumn season? Let me know! 

COMMENT&FOLLOW

9 komentárov: