utorok 2. júna 2015

RUNNING p.1?

Hello beautiful people! Today it's the day when I am finally writing you about running (does this make any sense?). 

Before I get started I want to say that I am not an expert in any way, I am sharing my experiences, some inspiration and maybe some tips that WORK FOR ME, so they may not work for you. Keep these things in mind.

My running shoes. (exi sport)

I am going to start with how I started running. I am being 100% honest with you.

One of the reasons I have started running was because of my body. I have always wanted to lose weight and my dad told me about running. I tried it and didn't like it.

Then a year later, I started running because of my health problems. I don't know if you guys knew this, but sport helps with mental illnesses. I desperately needed a change or something. I needed to concentrate on something or I could take pills. I chose sport. 

Running really helped me. Physically and mentally. It turned out that running helped my thoughts, because when running you are concentrating on your breath and don't really think of anything. Or at least that's what I do. I meditate while running. From the physical point of view, running helps to keep your body fit and awake. You are running on fresh air which is amazing for your health. 

Running has a lot of benefits. I may talk about it in the next post. If you want me to do more of these, please let me know! I have so many ideas and thoughts, which I want to share with you! 




These photos were taken while I was running. Beautiful nature don't you think?

COMMENT&FOLLOW

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára