streda 19. augusta 2015

DRESDEN OUTFITS 3/3

Hello everybody! How are you doing? I hope you are doing well!

This is the last outfit from the "Dresden series". You can see the second outfit here.  In the previous Dresden outfit post I apologized for horrible quality. The quality is slightly better in this post. I hope you enjoy. :)



My bby Alex took these pictures. Love you!

Tee- thrifted
Skirt- C&A
Shoes- Deichmann

What do you wear in hot weather? Are you obsessed with skirts like I am? Let me know!

COMMENT&FOLLOW

2 komentáre:

  1. Taky ráda nosím sukně. Až poslední dobou teda. Našla jsem v C&A sukně se zvýšeným pasem, které mi konečně nezvýrazňují obří boky. :D A k nim crop top. :)
    Máš tak krásné vlasy! :)
    KattyLife

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. Presne tak! V C&A majú super sukne a taktiež aj v H&M.
      Ďakujem veľmi pekne. <3

      Odstrániť