utorok 18. augusta 2015

SUMMERTIME (HAPPINESS)

Hello everybody! How are you? I hope you are ok. :)

I am finally at home after one week trip to Žilina (photos coming up soon). I was looking after my two little cousins and it was fine. I've gained weight, so that's a sad thing, but other than that I've been feeling good. Kind of..Actually, I gained wight in the beginning of the summer.

Today, I decided to add some pictures from the beginning of the summer. Me and my friend Daisy/Maggie (she was on my blog before) went out and took some silly pictures.  I hope you enjoy . :)



 Look at those thighs..ugh

 No no no

But I am happy anyway..
What the f is with my crop top :DD I rolled up the sleeves, bc it was so hot.

Crop top- F&F

Shorts- C&A
Shoes- Deichman
Bag- H&M
Glasses- Next

Are you happy? Are you enjoying summer? Let me know!



COMMENT&FOLLOW

2 komentáre: