streda 9. decembra 2015

I FEEL LIKE A WASTED SOUL, HOLOGRAM OF SKIN AND BONES

Hey everybody. How's it going?

I am finally back people. I've been sick for a few days but now I'm back. I wanted to do a November favourites post but the lighting was so bad these days I couldn't take proper pictures. The quality was terrible and it just looked bad. So I don't know..I might do a post about my recent faves that are not necessarily connected to November. Ya feel me? Idk..

Back to the post. Today I'm gonna show you my outfit from yesterday. Frankly, I only wanted to show you these pants I have on, because I love them to the moon and back. I didn't think I would wear them so often when I bought them but now..I want to wear them everyday. Also I bought them on a sale.


 I'm so sorry that this picture isn't edited but I the pattern was messed up as in the first picture. I hope you can see it better in the second and the third picture.




Coat-New Yorker
Turtle neck- C&A
Pants-C&A
Tights- Tesco yayy
Bag-H&M
Shoes- can u guess
Scarf- idk but it says H.I.S.

Do you have any favourite pants? If so, how do they look like? Let me know!

COMMENT&FOLLOW

5 komentárov: