pondelok 30. novembra 2015

DEAR DIARY- I AM CONFUSED

Hello everybody! How are you?

Today I felt like I should write a post just to explain you a few things, such as why I've been inactive. To tell you the truth, I've just been confused and lost between my friend depression and craziness in school. After 3 years of knowing my friend Debbie I've learned that it's a way easier to handle things when you are in a good mood. I've also learned that when you sleep properly everything seems easier. Lately, I haven't been feeling as good and that caused my absence. I miss blogging but I can't do it if I'm in stress and I take it like duty. It's not fun then. I don't want to feel like my blog is a chore, I want to have fun with it and enjoy it. Have you ever felt like this before?

Another thing is that I haven't been putting any effort to anything, my makeup and outfits for instance. I just don't have time for that. And even if I had, it wouldn't change a thing. There's a lack of inspiration as well.

What's more, I don't feel comfortable with my posts anymore. I feel like I'm posting things you don't wanna see. Like you are not interested. Also, I'm scared to post what I truly want because I'm too scared about what you would think about it. I love beauty, but I don't write about it because I think you wouldn't like it. I feel really insecured.

What do you think? What should I write about? Let me know!

COMMENT&FOLLOW

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára