pondelok 18. apríla 2016

Hello. I really miss blogging. I miss taking pictures of nature and embarassing outfits. I miss doing "dear diary".

In the past, I used to say that I'm sick and tired to do anything because of my depression. Now I can proudly say that I'm too busy with friends and other activities! I like my "new life", however I really do miss blogging.

For the longest time, I've wanted to be a fashion and beauty blogger and I still do but don't get me wrong, now I feel like I have so much more to share with people. I want to share things I've learned, experiences I've gained over the past 3-4 years. I want to make content which can be helpful and valuable for others. I want to make this blog something like my diary, journal and place where I can meet with people and share my interests with them. I want to be able to express myself in the best way possible.

I want to write about everything in life. I want your feedback.

Everything's in my hands and I want to be active on my blog. We will see how it all turns out!

Have a nice day and don't forget to smile.

COMMENT&FOLLOW

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára