štvrtok 24. marca 2016

WEAR IT

1. WEAR IT
2. DON'T GIVE A SHIT

Hello everyone! How are you? 

Today, I want to talk to you about style. Everyone has different preferences, so it's only natural that everyone dresses somewhat different. People tend to get a bit judgemental if they don't like what you wear and that's normal (only if it doesn't affect you in a bad way). Frankly, I think everyone should wear whatever they want. I don't give a damn about what you have on since it is your body and your life. I encourage you to wear what you want and love it, because there will always be that 'hater'. I want you to dress how you truly want. If you want to follow trends, great do it! If you don't, that's amazing too! 

The reason why I'm telling you this is because I used to adjust to other people. I didn't dress how I truly wanted, because I thought others won't like it. And that's wrong, because I shouldn't have cared about others. 

Now, I dress how I want. Of course, sometimes I get insecured and don't want to put on that crazy stuff I usually wear.

Always remember, no matter what, be yourself and express yourself the way you want. It's your life.

COMMENT&FOLLOW

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára