nedeľa 25. septembra 2016

SAN FRANCISCO

Hello beautiful people! How are you?

*Do you want fall outfit series? Let me know!*

Autumn is finally upon us and frankly, I am feeling the excitement going though my veins. I love autumn. It is inspiring, melancholic, gloomy and incredibly beautiful. Who agrees? I find myself way more creative in these colder seasons. On the other hand, I am also way more sad. Not sure why, but I heard that people are digging deeper into themselves when it comes to autumn/winter. What do you think? I think it is true. Indeed, that is my case, I am really sensitive to weather changes (including seasons of course!).

I have a relaxed and casual outfit for you that I wore on Thursday. School has started and slowly it is becoming harder and harder. I am fine with it (surprisingly). BTW: I love this weather! I love love love autumn clothes so much. Fall fashion in general is stunning and way more appealing (at least to me).

 





Outfit info: Jacket- ? found it in a closet
Cardigan- H&M
Tee- The Who (it is a gift so I have no idea)
Jeans- H&M
Backpack- Converse
Shoes- Deichmann

Title:
For better video click here.

I hope you enjoyed this post and outfit. Be sure to leave me a comment saying whatever you like!:)

COMMENT&FOLLOW

1 komentár: