nedeľa 6. novembra 2016

FALLING IN SPACE

Hello, lovelies!

*FALL SERIES*

I promise you, I will try my hardest to post outfits with a different jacket. I wear this bomber every day because it is comfy and stylish (and black). This is what I like to wear on a day to day bases. Indeed, it's really similar to my last post (and second last post ehm). 

This is from the day I didn't go to school because I felt really bad. My bones felt heavy and my mind was sick. My health has been getting worse and worse, so hopefully it will all get better soon. If it doesn't, I will probably go to a hospital. I will let you know.







Behind the scenes.

My lovely companion Mr. Duck.

Outfit info:
Jacket- H&M
Hoodie- ??
Tee- C&A
Jeans- H&M
Shoes- Deichmann
Bag- Vans
Choker- from my lovely Alex.

Title:
Better video here.

What are your staples for fall? Let me know in the comments below!

COMMENT&FOLLOW

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára