štvrtok 27. októbra 2016

SHY BUNNY

Hello, lovelies!

Happy Halloween!!

Today I have an autumn outfit for you with a twist. This is my bunny costume that is appropriate for school since people in our country don't really celebrate Halloween. Also, this outfit is a little bit different for me because I wanted to style a pencil skirt like this for ages, but I couldn't think of any casual ways of styling it. This is what I came up with today. I hope you will enjoy it as much as me! (shout out to my boyfriend for these pictures!)








Me and my baby!

Me in heaven. Or tesco.

I wasn't even trying I just threw on bunny ears.

Outfit info:
Bomber- H&M
Hoodie- Bershka
Skirt- New Yorker
Boots- Deichmann
Bracelets- the one with peace sign on it is from Greece and the other one is handmade
Bag or whatever- here, but it is out of stock :/

Sorry for the quality of the first and the second picture, I don't know what happened to it.

Let me know your thoughts down below! I'd love to know what you are going to wear on Halloween and what is the best way how to style pencil skirts!

COMMENT&FOLLOW


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára