streda 25. januára 2017

JAN FAVS

Hello! How are you? :)

I haven't done this kind of post in a really long time. I like doing them, I'm just not sure if you like them. Tell me if you wanna see more! I'd love to know.

Obviously, January isn't over yet, but I still wanted to post this. I don't think I'll discover any products this month. Most of these products I got for Christmas and I am beyond grateful for them. I love these products and I use them quite frequently. I hope you will enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed doing it! Let's get started. :)

FACE:
 My all time favourite foundation is Revlon Colorstay. I am in the shade Ivory because I'm really pale. I use it mainly underneath the eyes and like an eye primer. I hardly ever use it as a foundation bc I stay away from foundation as much as I could because my skin is terrible, but when I use it on my face I love it. Keep in mind I have really oily skin and this is really good. I don't feel oily when I wear it and it looks beautiful on the skin. I got this product when I was in Krakow, so I'm not quite sure where you can get this in Slovakia. You can try this website.


EYEBROWS:
 I've been spoiled with Makeup Revolution products on Christmas. I genuinely love the company and I have more products from them and I absolutely love them. This is an eyebrow kit in a shade medium dark. I love it. The powders are easy to work with and you also get an eyebrow gel which I personally don't use, but I tried it once or twice and I don't feel like it did anything. You also get a little brush which I always use and little tweezers which I never use because it's hard to do anything with it. Overall, I love this product because it's really practical and good quality considering the price tag. If you are from Slovakia, you can get this eyebrow kit here. I believe they have different shades, so you can easily pick up yours! :)

EYES:
 This baby. Oh. I'm in love. I also got this for Christmas, but this time I really don't know where you can get it except Sephora. This is such a beautiful eye palette. You get 2 eyeliners, 1 base, 2 highlighters and 7 eyeshadows. The shadows are quite cool toned and at first I didn't think I would like them, but ever since I got it, I've been using it like crazy. The shadows are pigmented and easy to work with. Some of them are a little bit powdery, but other than that I love them. The 2 highlighters have a lot of fallout and are really glittery, but you can work with them. I never use the eyeliners, I don't know why. They aren't pigmented enough for me I guess. I love the brush that comes with it, tho. It also comes with an eye pencil in a shade brown.

LIPS:
If you knew me in real life, you would probably know that I am a lipstick junkie. I always wear lipsticks. Every day. I wanted to show you more, but then I would have to write at least about five lipsticks and I thought it would be better if I did a post specifically oriented on my fave lipsticks. I do have a post like that on my blog already, but it's so old. Ok, back to this beauty. This is Oriflame The One lipstick in a shade VINTAGE ROSE. It's quite glossy and moisturizing, perfect for everyday wear. It doesn't have much pigment on the lips, but that might be because it's almost the same colour as my lips. The staying power isn't great, but at least it wears off normally. It's easy to use and reapply. You can get it here! :)

Can we just take a moment and appreciate this colour? Thanks. To be honest, it's in my favourites just because it's the perfect shade of purple I've been wanting for ages. I have a love-hate relationship with this. I've heard so many good reviews about Milani Amore Matte liquid lipsticks that I just had to buy it. It's over-hyped. I hate the applicator. It's too big and messy. The lipstick itself is patchy, so you need 2 layers. The staying power is terrible and it wears off so oddly. It crumbles in the middle and then kind of fades while leaving a stain on your lips. As I said, I love it because of the colour. Maybe the formula changes with colour. I haven't tried any other shades so I don't know. Have you ever tried them? You can get it here.

NAILS:

I got these 2 bad boys for Christmas from my boyfriend. Miss Sporty's nail polishes are the best in the drugstore (except Essie of course), in my opinion. The first one is metallic pink\violet and the second one is silver. I've been wearing the first one since Wednesday last week and it stayed on ever since. The second one took 2 layers to be completely opaque and stayed on for a shorter period of time. For the price they truly are the best nail polishes.

MUSIC:





I also enjoyed BMTH-Sleepwalking, Stone Sour-Bother, Marina and the Diamonds- Electra Heart album, Halsey-Gasoline..

What are your beloved products you used in January? Have you ever tried any of these products? Let me know!

COMMENT&FOLLOW



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára