nedeľa 8. januára 2017

LONG TIME NO SEE

Long time no see & Happy New year!! :)

How are you all doing? I have been so innactive since last year and I do have a reason for that. In one of my previous posts I wrote about my health getting bad again. Due to my really annoying health problems I could not post on my blog, but I was still active on my instagram (@jayypam).

How has been your 2017 so far? I would love to know! I have had some rough days, but you know new year new motivation (so lame).

One fact you did not know is that my bestie ALEX  (click) visited me. I had such a great time with my baby and I can not wait to see her again! She is my sunshine.

In today's post I'm gonna insert a few pictures from my trip to Dedinky.(click) Alex, my boyfriend and I went to my family's cottage and we also spent New Year's Eve there. Enjoy the pictures and I will talk to you soon!

Disclaimer: Pictures are unedited.









that hand tho

All pictures (except my selfie) were taken by @davidkoo158

The reason why I don't have any pictures with Alex is because we took them on her iPad and she hasn't sent them yet. :)


COMMENT&FOLLOW

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára