streda 26. júla 2017

TRIP TO ŽILINA

Hello!

I'm going through a really hard time and it's hard for me to edit outfit photos so instead I have some random pictures I took on my trip. I'm really sorry and I'll post as soon as possible. Hopefully, I'll get better soon because it feels like I'm slowly dying inside...and I'm scared I will not be able to stand it.






 I went there to look after my little cousins and they have a cute dog called Max. I love him.




I'm sorry for not posting the outfit, but as I said, I'm feeling really bad. I haven't felt this bad for a long time.

COMMENT&FOLLOW

2 komentáre:

  1. I really hope you feel better soon, so sorry to hear you've been having such a hard time. Sending lots of positive vibes your way <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť