pondelok 14. augusta 2017

EVERYWHERE I GO | OOTD

Heyy!

I'm still going through some rough shit and I don't know how to deal with it. In my last post, I told you I wasn't really okay and it seems that all the bad stuff and all the shit is piling up on my shoulders (yet again). Like, will it ever stop? Gosh, I'm done with it.

Anyway, here you have the long-awaited outfit from my trip to Žilina.

Oh and also, I went to cheer camp with my team. Check out our insta @destinycheerteam










cringe

DOGGOOO MAX ♡

Pictures were taken by my cousin. She is a young photographer, so definitely check her out: @sabinka_pamulova

Outfit info:
Flannel- ??
Tee- NewYorker
Shorts- C&A
Shoes- Converse
Sack/bag-  https://www.tvojstyl.sk not available anymore
Glasses- C&A

Title: Hollywood Undead - Everywhere I Go (I couldn't find the video)

What do you like to wear on hot summer days? Let me know in the comments!

COMMENT&FOLLOW

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára