pondelok 4. decembra 2017

NOVEMBER FAVES | ૐ, MAKEUP, BOOKS AND MORE!

Hey, dollies! How are you?

Today's post is my November faves. I love these posts and even videos on youtube. You get to see peoples favourites and you get some tips on which products work and are worth the purchase.

November over all was a very hard month for me. It's been getting colder and colder and that makes me sad. I'm always cold and to be frank, I really don't want to leave my house anymore.

Let's get started with the post, shall we?


 The first thing is this liquid lipstick by Avon in a shade Fabulosity. If you knew me in real life, you would know that all I want in life is a vibrant violet lipstick. I found one. This is the perfect colour. This is the colour I've been looking for. On the other hand, it has a lot of cons. :D You get a small amount of product and the formula of this is very patchy. You have to do 2 layers at least to get full pigmentation. The smell is okay as well as the applicator and another good thing is that it didn't dry out my lips because it doesn't dry down fully and it's not tranfer proof (which is fine with me). Despite these difficulties, I love this product and I already bought a backup. Ooops.

 Another one by Avon in a shade Ideal Lilac. It's their matte formula which I do own another 3 lipsticks of. The formula of their matte lipsticks is inconsistent. This one is...I guess one of the worse ones. You have to love it in order to use it. This one is very chalky and it sticks to your dry patches which doesn't look appealing at all. BUT if you use it correctly, you get the perfect shade of lipstick. I use it with a nude lipliner (it's a completely different colour) and then I slightly apply the lipstick and afterwards, I blend it with my finger. I put lip balm on beforehand just to make sure it won't look nasty. Voilá! The perfect everyday colour is on.

 And the last thing from Avon is this concealer in a shade Faire. As you can see I have two because the one on the left side is very old and the one on the right is the one I've been using. I love it because it has such an orange undertone, it conceals the purple underneath my eyes. It's not too heavy and it doesn't look cakey.

You can purchase all of my AVON stuff here!

The last beauty related thing is this nail polish by Miss Sporty. It looks different on this picture than it does in real life. In reality it's a deep metallic 'eggplant' purple with orange and blue mini glitters and shimmers in it. It's magical.

BOOKS:
 For the longest time I thought to myself that this was overhyped, but oh man was I wrong...This is worth every penny and every second of your life. It's a masterpiece put into words.

 This book is full of beautifully written haiku(s?). I found it randomly at home.

This is also full of short poems. It's very funny and catchy. You can purchase it here!

If you want to see more of this poetry I post some on my ig story.

I started watching a new youtuber called Gabriela Indrová. Definitely check her out, I love her!

As for music, I discovered psytrance thanks to my friend @alexandrakova.
                

FOLLOW ME: Instagram @jayypam & @valleyofthe dollss1 

Let me know what your favourites are! I would love to know.

COMMENT&FOLLOW

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára