sobota 23. decembra 2017

YOU'RE NEVER GONNA LOVE ME | OOTD

*MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS SERIES*

Hello, dollies! How are you?

Today I have this cute soft grunge goth whatever outfit. I loved it so much and I felt amazing in it! It has been a long time since I dressed up the way I truly wanted to. It felt great. Be yourself no matter what!

I decided to do the Marina and the Diamonds series because that way you get to know her and I get to make different outfits. Let's move on to the outfit.

 BTW the lighting is off on all the pictures bc it was snowing when I took them. It was very bright. I'm sorry.



 Details,

Outfit info:
Cardigan- H&M
Shirt- it's my moms so idk. Probably New Yorker or H&M
Dress- New Yorker
Boots- Deichmann
Necklace- gift

I wore a huge coat that is very ugly so I didn't take pictures with it.

FOLLOW ME!
Ig: @jayypam and @valleyofthedollss1

Title:

What do you like to wear in the winter season? Let me know!

COMMENT&FOLLOW

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára