streda 1. apríla 2015

EARTH-ART=EH

Hiii!

Here it is, the post. I don't know how about you, but I was pretty impressed with my mom's room, otherwise "studio"(we will call it like this ok?). My mom made it. All alone. I am so proud of her.

So when you walk into the room, you see this first.

 Here is a close up of the tables.

Here you can see the books.

 More details.

Beautiful window.

 The other side of the room.

Oh god. My mom is so talented. If you are interested in any of these arts, or you want to buy one, contact my mom: vierapamulova@gmail.com

 random


 My painting. :DD

 My cool socks.

My mom's notebooks.

Let me know if you like this little studio, because I really do! I hope you have a wonderful day.

COMMENT&FOLLOW



3 komentáre:

  1. Uhmmm ok your mom's studio and artwork gives me life .
    If i will go to slovakia one day i would like to buy one painting from her cause she is so talented

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. I wish my mom could paint nd like be a bit more bohemian type of person so she can understand me omg xdd

      Odstrániť
  2. Ikr! She wants to sell her art, but it's not succesful at the moment.
    Well I'm sure you and my mom would get on with each other well!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť