utorok 21. apríla 2015

FAVE LIPSTICKS

Hi, lovelies. How are you? I hope you are doing well.

And this post..ah ok. I had problems with taking these pictures. I couldn't find good set up and the lighting was bad and just ugh. Ugh. But I hope you enjoy anyway.

I wanted you to know that it was EXTREMELY hard to pick up just 3 lipsticks to show you, and that's why I am going to be doing a part 2, of course only if you want. I will be doing a bit of a review and also I swatched them for you. I love lipsticks so much, even though they don't suit me as much as I would like them, but that's ok. People often tell me that I shouldn't wear them but fuck it, I love lipsticks.

Here we go:
 1.Rimmel London-120- CUTTING EDGE. This lipstick is my fave wampy/bold lipstick. It isn't matte, which I don't mind. It is really pigmented and a bit hard to apply if you don't have a lipliner. 

2.Rimmel London-180- VINTAGE PINK. Can we just talk about the name.. On the picture, you can see it is well-loved and damaged as well. This is the perfect everyday colour, it's rosy toned pink and just..ugh amazing. Also this lipstick has a new packaging, so you can still find it in drugstore just with different packaging.

3.Maybelline-210- OH LA LILAC, This is more coloured balm than lipstick, but still. The colour gives me life. I love wearing it on regular days when I'm super duper lazy. It's really moisturizing and pretty.

Swatches:

Do you like them? Have you ever tried any of these? What are yours fave lipsticks? Let me know!!

COMMENT&FOLLOW

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára