utorok 22. septembra 2015

I AM (NOT) OKAY

Hello everyone? How are you?

It's finally the season for teas. Yes. Finally. Autumn is slowly appproaching and I am so so happy about that. Today was such a beautiful day/typical fall day. It was sunny but a bit cold at the same time. I felt super fancy because I wore my mustard cardigan.

But that's not point of this post. I wanted to express my feelings and talk to you. I go from extreme to extreme. One week I am sociable af and the second week I barely talk to my homie Maggie/my very good friend/classmate. I go from supper happy, confident and independent girl to depressed loser. I must admit, it sucks. And I can't controll it. For instance, on Monday I was feeling down and I wasn't having a nice time but then after school I went swimming with my mom and everything got better. I was laughing for no reason and started making jokes as if I was never sad and everything was ok. Any advice?

Sometimes I'm walking from school and I forget the way home. I feel like I'm in a dream and I am going to disappear any second. I feel like a ghost. I forget who I am or where I'm going. This used to happen to me last school year but most of the time I would go home with my boyfriend, so he guide me. But now..I go home alone everyday and I am scared that one day I won't be able to go back home.

Today we had our first psychology lesson on social studies. I loved it so much and I can't wait for more. A lot of my classmates found it boring. I didn't. I think studying people's mind is so interesting.

That's all for today, I hope I will add a new ootd post asap. I just don't have anyone to take pictures of me.

Gosh how I love tea. Ok bye.

Title:

COMMENT&FOLLOW

2 komentáre:

  1. Já to mám podobně. Nálady se mi mění rychleji, než bych chtěla.
    Noo, tak bys mohla jít psychologii pak studovat hlouběji, ne? :)
    KattyLife

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť