štvrtok 24. septembra 2015

PITY PARTY

Hi lovelies! How are you today? I hope you are fine.

I'm so glad I have time for my blog again. I was lost between biology and prezentation about bunnies. I'm not kidding. I've been busy recently/thanks school/ but today I managed to take some pictures of my outfit. I took them by myself so they aren't really good.

Also, I'm getting a little sick and tbh I'm scared. I need to go to school.

Back to my outfit:
 I've decided to wear skirt because I feel very comfortable and confident in it. What's more, it goes with everything and looks really good.

 I paired it with this light grey cardigan with pockets on the side. The material is very thin so it's amazing for this hot weather.

 Of course, you can't forget you necklace girl. I have this one because it's my favourite one.

And lastly, my babies. I love these shoes.

Cardigan-C&A
Vest top- Tally Wejil
Skirt-H&M
Backpack-Converse
Necklace-Ebay
Shoes-H&M

Title:

What do you like to wear in autumn? Let me know! :)

COMMENT&FOLLOW

4 komentáre:

  1. Krásný outfit! Potřebuju podobnou sukni. :)
    Prezentace o králíčcích musela být super. :D
    KattyLife

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. Ďakujem. Rozhodne odporúčam H&M!
      Aj bola!:D Učiteľ ma veľmi pochválil.

      Odstrániť
  2. Ten cardigan je nádherný ♥ Skvelá varianta na chladnejšie počasie:)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť