piatok 9. októbra 2015

FASHION TRENDS I LIKE/PREFER

Hi my lovelies! How are you today?

Since I'm really sick and not feeling better, I thought I'd write this kind of post. I will share my thoughts on certain fashion trends and let you know what I like about them the most.

TURTLE NECKS/HIGH NECKS/POLO NECKS/MOCK NECKS



I think all of you know this trend by now. It's very popular and you can buy it almost everywhere. I'd like to ask you one question: do you like this trend? I do. Why?

Well, I like the idea of not showing decolletage since I don't have big boobs. Also it's very flattering when it comes to girls like me, simply because I personally think it looks better on girls without big breasts.

The next thing is that it looks so effortless and pretty. You can make it sophisticated and minimalistic at the same time. And I love the 60s/70s vibe of them.


I didn't take any pictures of me wearing them but I have some posts on my blog with these type of Tshirts. You can see it herehere and here.

I recommend getting them from H&M. It's cheap and good quality.

So, how do you like this trend? Do you have something like this in your wardrobe? Let me know.

COMMENT&FOLLOW

5 komentárov:

  1. Mně se to líbí mooc! :) Sice sama raději nosím výstřihová trička (a to taky nemám velká prsa :D ), ale občas vezmu i toto.
    KattyLife

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. Ja tiež väčšinou nosím trička s výstrihom(aj keď tam nič nie je) ale tento typ trička mám oveľa radšej. :)

      Odstrániť