utorok 13. októbra 2015

SING ME TO SLEEP

Hello everybody, how is your life going? :)

The weather here in Slovakia is insane. Yesterday I woke up and my dad told me that it snowed in some cities. And it's only 2 degrees Celsius. It was a shocking message, because I didn't expect winter to come so early.(Does that make any sense?) Anyway, this outfit is from Sunday when I went to my first cheer practise and let me tell you, I was freezing! But the practise was nice.

Back to the outfit:




I seriously don't know what happened to the quality of these photos, but I'll figure it out. I don't want my pictures to be unfocussed. Ugh so mad.

Jacket-Resistance (you won't be able to find the same one because it's not allowed to sell this brand anymore, but you can find similar harrington jackets from brands like Lonsdale or Everlast)
Sweater-C&A
Pants-??
Shoes-Deichman
Socks-C&A
Scarf-it says H.I.S

Title:


I hope you enjoyed this little post and find it interesting. Tell me about weather in your country! Is it crazy like ours? Let me know! :)

COMMENT&FOLLOW

2 komentáre:

  1. I hella adore the combination of those shoes and pants. So tomboy-ish but stylish at the same time

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Omg, thank you so much! I'm so glad you like it.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť