pondelok 28. augusta 2017

NO ONE LIKES US | OOTD | SKINHEAD SERIES??!!

Heyy. How are you?

Skinhead series (too soon?)! If you had been following my blog for a while, you would have know that I've been doing these 'skinhead series' for 3 years now. It always starts at the beginning of autumn season, when everything get colourful and you can feel the atmosphere changing. Ahhh I love it. Even though summer is still upon us, I felt like putting on a hooligan tee and starting my skinhead series sooner!

Disclaimer: I love fashion that is associated to skinheads not their ideology or violence they may cause.

Check my past outfits from skinhead series! Romper StomperOnly fools get caughtLondon skinhead crew.





 My face is so hilarious haha





Outfit info:
Tee-
Skirt- H&M
Shoes- Deichmann
Shirt- F&F
Glasses- C&A
Sack- not available
Lipstick- Sephora cream lipstain

Photographer: @davidkoo158

Follow my instagram: personal @jayypam blog @valleyofthedollss1

Title: t-shirt

I hope you enjoyed this ootd and I will write you soon!

COMMENT&FOLLOW



2 komentáre: