štvrtok 26. októbra 2017

DROWNING IN LEAVES

Hello, dollies!

Autumn is my favourite season, no doubts, but I haven't been enjoying it at all. I've been feeling lonely and I've been in so much pain for 2 months. Things have been difficult and it makes me more than sad because I can't enjoy this fall atmosphere. My spirit desires fall walks, dark lip colours, bags full of chestnuts and vibrant orange and yellow colours on trees. I haven't felt happy for a long time and not having the opportunity to enjoy this season more saddens me. It's going to be over soon.

Here are some pictures I took at the same time as the ones in my last post. Enjoy.








 




What do you like the best about fall? Have you been enjoying it? Let me know!

COMMENT&FOLLOW

2 komentáre:

  1. Jajkáá, příroda je úžasná, krásné lístky jsi našla, máš je doma usušené? :))

    Zvu Tě na svůj nově rozbíhající se youtube kanál, protože jsem zjistila, že mě to naplňuje mnohem víc než blog! :)

    Gabriela Indrová

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť