pondelok 2. októbra 2017

I AIN'T LIKE THESE HEAUX | ZOO TRIP

Hello, dollies!

*skinhead series*

This post should've been up like 2 weeks ago, haha. Too busy & lazy. I'm showing you a basic outfit, of course skinhead inspired obviously.

How are you doing? How's life going? I've never been so miserable. I'm even injured. Gotta keep going.




 




 what does focus mean idk

 2 eggs 1 pic






Outfit info:
Jacket- Harrington/Bomber (not allowed to be sold anymore, but you can get the exact same one from Lonsdale)
Shirt- Bershka
Jeans- H&M
Shoes- Deichmann
Sack- unavailable

Social media:
 Ig: jayypam & valleyofthedollss1
 Follow my boyfriend: ig- davidkoo158 & dave.petras
                                     his blog- id-pics.blogspot.sk
 Follow my mom and purchase her stuff: ig- vierapamulova

Title: Danielle Bregoli- These Heaux

What do you like to wear during warm fall season? Let me know!

COMMENT&FOLLOW


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára