piatok 20. novembra 2015

FALLEN LEAVES

Hello everybody! How are you today? :)

This post is going to be a random post. As I mentioned in my previous post, I took some pictures on my fall break. It's basically something like Halloween except in our republic it's called All Saints Day followed by a few 'free' days. We go to graves of our relatives or friends and light candles for them. Me and my family are always trying to make it less sad than it already is. We gather with our family like cousins and stuff and try to have fun and maybe tell some funny memories we had with those who passed away. It's really nice to hear those stories.

Anyway, I took some pictures while I was in Slovak Paradise.

*that feeling when fall in Slovakia is tumblr af*











The most beautiful time of the year.

Title:

What do you like most about fall? What did you do on Halloween\fall break? Let me know!

COMMENT&FOLLOW

5 komentárov:

  1. so lovely photos dear
    Surprise Inside 7

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Hey dear,
    I really like your posts and you have great pictures. Would you like to support each other and follow me on my social medias?(Google +, Facebook, Instagram. GFC, Bloglovin). I would do the same. That would be so cool, and I hope we stay in touch. :) Sorry if I disturbed you with my comment!

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    www.sophias-fashion.de

    FACEBOOK l BLOGLOVIN l MY SHOP l INSTAGRAM

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť