nedeľa 15. novembra 2015

LONG TIME NO SEE

Hello everybody! How are you today?

I know. I know. I know. I haven't posted on my blog for ever and I'm so sorry. I have a good reason though. I've been so busy that I didn't even have time for myself. I haven extra french lessons on Monday and Wednesday and cheer practise on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. I usually have a lot of homework and other stuff for school and it's really hard to manage all of that craziness.

But don't worry, I have 2 posts coming up and one of them will be about my autumn break which was on 29 to 31 October. My grammar is on point today..

So here's really old outfit from those warmer fall days and also from my break. I hope you don't mind.








Coat-NewYorker
Sweater-??
Tank top-Gate
Jeans-Bershka
Boots-Deichman
Scarf-H.I.S.
Nails- Essie in Lilacism

I hope you enjoyed this post and again, I am so sorry for my absence on this blog. Let me know what you did on your fall break and what do you like most about fall!

COMMENT&FOLLOW

2 komentáre: