nedeľa 29. novembra 2015

GOODBYE AUTUMN!

Hello everybody! How are you doing today?

I want to say big goodbye to the fall season. Guys, it's official. Fall is over. It's already snowed here so there's no way I can wear outfits like I prepared for you today. Keep in mind that I wore this outfit probably a month or so ago. The only thing I've been wearing the last few days is a thick coat and sweatshirt underneath it. It doesn't match at all, but in my school is as cold as it is outside. Ya feel me.

So here's my throwback outfit;

HOOLIFAN



I love dressing like football fan, idk why..
Jacket-?? It is not even mine
Hoodie-C&A
Sweater-Levis
Turtle neck-H&M
Jeggings-Next
Socks-Tesco
Shoes-can u guess
Scarf-Beograd

I hope you enjoyed this quick throwback post and let me know if you miss fall already! Because I do.

COMMENT&FOLLOW

2 komentáre:

  1. pekne rifle take sami hrozne pačia a radšej nech už sneží ako keby malo na jeseň stale pršať:)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. Ďakujem! :) Aj ja dúfam že bude snežiť, bolo by to super.

      Odstrániť